Ambergris Caye, Belize
December 1 - 8, 2018.
Get away from the everyday and immerse yourself in island life with a week of bliss on the beautiful beaches of Belize. Set at the exquisite Ak’bol Retreat Center on Ambergris Caye, this tropical retreat is the perfect way to revive your mind, body and spirit before the hectic holiday season. Ak’bol Retreat is a beachside paradise, providing a luscious backdrop to unplug and unwind, with tropical-chic beach front accommodations, chef-prepared vegetarian meals made from locally grown fruits & vegetables, and daily yoga classes on a thatched palapa-covered pier overlooking the brilliant blue water.
Be. Breathe. Belize. has been mindfully designed by retreat leader, Cassandra Fauss, to clear your mind, free your spirit, and inspire you to sow seeds of intention through daily yoga practices, guided meditations and a New Moon intention-setting workshop culminating with a New Moon Celebration as a final farewell. The week will be steeped with plenty of free time to relax and enjoy your way, whether want to relax on the pier or by the pool, enjoy an adventurous excursions such as sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling or take a trip into town. Paddle boards, kayaks and paddle boards are available for rent at the retreat venter and all excursions can be booked through Ak’bol as well.
Our Accommodations @ Ak'Bol
PRIVATE THATCHED CABANAS
You will feel one with nature, waking up with the birds, sleeping within one of our thatched cabanas - on the beach and within gardens, all with sea view and breeze. Each cabana will house 2-3 students comfortably with one queen bed + two twin beds within our lofts lined with plantain shutters.
Outdoor showers, private front porches, hammocks, and 5-gallon hot and cold-water dispenser are included, along with a mini fridge. Daily housekeeping (with no bedding changes, towels changed on third day in order to conserve water and energy.)
Welcome to community living on the lagoon! This building has beautiful gardens and houses 30 single or double rooms. The two large island-chic shared bath and shower areas include; a private locker per room for toiletries, mahogany sinks and conch shelled faucets, bamboo showers, plenty of toilets and changing areas.
The beds, one/two twins or one queen (limited for couples only), are on top of a wooden stage with plenty of drawers underneath and lockable storage for luggage...chairs/reading lights/fan per room...on either end of the building, first and second floor, are community lounging areas overlooking the lagoon, great for watching the sunset.
We offer a variety of accommodation options in order to fit your budget. All pricing includes a $500 non-refundable deposit due upton registration to reserve your spot. A personalized payment plan can be made with Cassandra for the remaining balance, which must be paid in full by November 1, 2018.
Sea Front Cabana (Only 2 Available)
Private (Single) = $2550
Shared Double = $1950
Shared Triple = $1800
Sea Garden Cabana (Only 4 Available)
Private Single = $2400
Shared Double = $1850
Shared Triple = $1750
Private Single = $1700
Shared Double = $1600
- Airline tickets to Belize
- Transportation to Ambergis Caye*
- Taxi transfer to & from the hotel
- Belize departure tax**
- Service Gratuity/Tips (recommended $50 for the week)
- Optional add-ons
- Paddle board, kayak, and bike rental available
- Massage & Spa Treatments
- Snorkel, scuba, fishing & sailing excursions, sign up @ Ak’bol
What you get:
- 7 nights of accommodations at the ocean front Ak’bol Retreat Center
- 3 delicious daily meals (Vegetarian/Belizean/Caribbean/Indian Ayurvedic menu)
- Welcome Night Feast featuring local catch (fish)
- Opening Circle & Sankalpa (intention setting)
- Twice daily yoga & meditation classes(Vinyasa, Yin/Restorative, Kundalini, Buddhist Meditation)
- New Moon Intention Setting workshop with Cassandra
- Closing Night New Moon Ceremony
- Farewell Supper featuring local catch (fish)
- Snorkeling & swimming with the sharks at Hol Chan & Shark Ray Alley
- Unlimited access to the resort grounds, pool and pier
- Drinking water, special teas, coffee and fruit juices